2019 EDR Summit Registration
The EDR Summit brings together professionals from around the world that use crash data stored in various event data recorders for use in the research, collection and analysis of vehicle crash data. This summit will cover various aspects of EDR data including the tools used to collect it, laws and legislation, case studies and supported vehicles (passenger and heavy duty).
March 4-6, 2018
Hilton North Houston Hotel
- $699 early registration (ends January 25, 2019)
- $899 late registration
Attendee RegistrationEarly registration ends Jan. 25, 2019
- Early Registration $699.00: Ends January 25, 2019
- EDR Summit Registration for one person
- Certificate of completion
- ACTAR CEUs (to be determined, typically 15-18)
- Breakfast provided: Monday-Wednesday
- Lunch provided: Monday and Tuesday
- ARC Network Members receive an additional $50 discount. Log in to your ARC Network account to find the coupon code. If you would like to join the ARC Network, click here.
EDR Summit Refund Policy
By registering for the EDR Summit, you agree to the following Refund Policy:
Refunds are available for paid registrations canceled more than 30 days prior to the start of the event. A $45 processing fee will be charged for each canceled registration. All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing via US Mail or email. No tuition refunds are offered less than 30 days before the starting date of the event due to contractual agreements with third party vendors.
Please mail refund requests to:
Crash Data Group | PO Box 892885
Temecula, CA 92589-2885
Due to the worldwide appeal of these events, Crash Data Group cannot and will not be held responsible and will not offer a refund or credit for those who cancel due to weather, medical conditions, or other unforeseen circumstances out of our control less than 30 days prior to the start of the conference.
Crash Data Group Inc
Helping you understand the crash
PO Box 892885
Temecula, CA 92589
Phone: (951) 252-9254
Toll Free: (800) 280-7940
Bosch Tech Support:
© 2018 Crash Data Group Inc. All rights reserved.