Bosch Crash Data Retrieval
Bosch is the world leader in Event Data Recorder (EDR) information and imaging technology. The Bosch Crash Data Retrieval (CDR) Tool can download vehicle crash data from the largest selection of automobile manufacturers (see below). Bosch CDR products are trusted internationally by law enforcement, insurance companies, crash researchers, auto manufacturers and government agencies to access EDR information on passenger cars, light trucks and SUVs.
- BMW (BMW, MINI, Rolls Royce)
- Daimler (Mercedes-Benz, smart)
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles – FCA (Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Maserati, RAM, SRT, Sterling)
- Ford (Ford, Lincoln, Mercury)
- General Motors – GM (Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Geo, Hummer, Isuzu, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, SAAB, Saturn)
- Honda (Acura, Honda)
- Karma Automotive
- Nissan (Infiniti, Nissan)
- Toyota (Lexus, Scion, Toyota)
- Volkswagen Group (Audi, Bentley, Lamborghini, Pagani, Volkswagen)
Crash Data Group Inc
PO Box 892885
Temecula, CA 92589
Phone: (951) 252-9254
Toll Free: (800) 280-7940
Bosch Tech Support:
© 2019 Crash Data Group Inc. All rights reserved.
Join our opt-in email list to receive the latest updates, product releases and industry news.