Crash Data Group Holiday Hours
The Crash Data Group office and warehouse will be closed November 28 - 29, 2019 and December 23, 2019 to January 1, 2020.
During the times listed above, we will not be able to ship any orders.
Bosch has been busy developing for its newest platform, the CDR 900, while also keeping the CANplus system updated. It is a very exciting time for the CDR platform, as we start to get a glimpse at the new active safety system data and where the future is headed for the Bosch CDR Tool. Below you will find all the new releases and end of year savings on the Bosch CDR Tool.
Early Registration – Save $200
2020 EDR Summit
Mark your calendars: March 9-11, 2020 in Houston, Texas.
Crash Data Group is proud to host the annual EDR Summit. This Summit focuses on Event Data Recorder research, collection and analysis for vehicle crash investigation. This is the only conference in the United States dedicated to users of EDR Tools and other in-vehicle data. The future of safety systems within vehicles on the road today demand a closer look at how they work and how the data collected can be used to assist your crash investigation.
The EDR Summit is open anyone who has an interest in learning more about event data recorders and how they are used in vehicle safety and crash investigation. As a result, typical attendees of this Summit include law enforcement, insurance (SIU and claims), government, legal and collision reconstructionists. Therefore, if you are involved with the collection and/or analysis of EDR data from vehicle crashes or forensics you won’t want to miss the EDR Summit!
Please read the announcements in this section as they relate to upcoming price adjustments and Holiday hours for Crash Data Group.
Announcement: Pricing for 2020
Bosch has confirmed a price adjustment for CDR Software subscriptions and direct-to-module cables sold in North America.
Crash Data Group has just been informed that Bosch will be making price adjustments on certain CDR products beginning January 1, 2020.
- Bosch CDR Software Subscription:
Beginning January 1, 2020, the Bosch CDR 1-year subscription and renewals will be $1,250.00. This is for North American customers only.
Can I still renew at the current price of $1,050?
Yes, if you meet the following criteria:
- You have to renew by December 31, 2019
- You have to be ELIGIBLE to renew. To be eligible, your current software must have an expiration date on or before February 29, 2020.
- If you meet the above criteria, you can renew at the $1,050.00 price and your software subscription will be renewed for one additional year from the current expiration date.
- NOTE: if you purchase your software renewal online and DO NOT meet the above criteria:
- You will be required to pay the difference BEFORE we can activate your software OR
- We will refund your order, less 5% due to merchant processing fees.
- Bosch CDR Direct-to-Module Cables:
Beginning January 1, 2020, all Bosch CDR direct-to-module cables will be $220.00 each for North American customers. You can still order any direct-to-module cable at the current price until December, 31, 2019.
- Crash Data Group will be closed for the Holiday season from December 24, 2019 – January 2, 2020.
Crash Data Group Inc
Helping you understand the crash
PO Box 892885
Temecula, CA 92589
Phone: (951) 252-9254
Email: click here
Toll Free: (800) 280-7940
Bosch Tech Support: 855-267-2483
© 2019 Crash Data Group Inc. All rights reserved.
Join our opt-in email list to receive the latest updates, product releases and industry news.