New Releases and Current Specials
When Crash Data Group announces new products, there is typically a “promotional” period where you can purchase at a discounted price. Below you will find all the current new product releases and any specials.
New Subaru cables
- Cable ID 835, (p/n 1699200778)
2019 and newer Forester and Ascent
- Cable ID 836, (p/n 1699200779)
*2015 – 2018 Legacy & Outback
New Mitsubishi cables
- Cable ID 837, (p/n 1699200783)
2018 and newer Eclipse Cross
- Cable ID 838, (p/n 1699200784)
2011 – 2019 ASX, Outlander Sport & RVR
2014 – 2019 Outlander
2018 – 2019 Outlander PHEV
*2014 and newer Mirage
*2017 and newer Attrage
*2012 and newer iMiEV
- Cable ID 839, (p/n 1699200785)
*2008 and newer Galant Fortis
*2007 and newer Delica-D5
*2009 and newer Lancer Evolution
*2007 – 2013 Outlander
* these vehicles are not currently supported in the CDR software but are planned for a future release
New: Bosch CDR 5-Cable Bundle for Subaru and Mitsubishi
MSRP: $1,100.00 USD
Pre-Sale Price: $975.00 USD – Save $125.00
Order Online and save an additional $25.00!
Pre-Sale pricing end July 19, 2019
To request a quote please email Crash Data Group
Crash Data is pleased to announce the release of the following Subaru and Mitsubishi direct-to-module cables in support of CDR Software release 19.0! These new cables are only compatible with the CDR 900 VCI. For a limited time, the 5-cable bundle is on promotional pricing for only $975.00 (a savings of $125.00 of MSRP). Place your order online and save an additional $25.00!
- This is a “pre-sale” for 5 new ACM Cables to support new coverage of Subaru and Mitsubishi.
- We plan to begin shipping the cable bundle by early July 2019.
- These new cables are only compatible with the CDR 900 VCI. They will not work with the CANplus VCI. If you have not yet purchased the CDR 900 VCI, you can order online here.
- Due to the new PayPal policies set forth in May 2019, there is a 5% fee charged on any cancelled or modified online orders.
- The MSRP for the 5-cable bundle is $1,100.00 USD.
- The “pre-sale” price for the 5-cable bundle is $975.00 USD. If you order directly online the “pre-sale” price is $950.00 USD (saves an additional $25.00). This “pre-sale” pricing expires July 19, 2019.
- The “pre-sale” price is only applicable to the bundle order. Individual cable orders are NOT on sale.
- There is a 6th cable (Mitsubishi – Cable ID #840) with the 19.0 release that is NOT INCLUDED in this bundle. It is for the Japanese market only.
New: Bosch CDR 900 Vehicle Interface Module
Bosch released the CDR 900 upgrade kit in July 2018. This is an upgrade to the existing Bosch CDR Tool kit.
Two purchasing options available:
- CDR 900 Upgrade Kit without custom case. MSRP: $3,800.00
- CDR 900 Upgrade Kit with custom case. MSRP: $4,000.00
New: CDR Pro Tool Kit
The CDR Pro Tool Kit is the heart and soul of the Bosch CDR Tool. This package contains all of the hardware required to perform a DLC/OBD retrieval of EDR data in Bosch supported vehicles. It includes both the CDR 900 and CANplus vehicle interface modules. This package also comes with a 1-year CDR software subscription.
> for complete information visit the CDR Pro Tool Kit page.
Crash Data Group Inc
PO Box 892885
Temecula, CA 92589
Phone: (951) 252-9254
Toll Free: (800) 280-7940
Bosch Tech Support:
© 2019 Crash Data Group Inc. All rights reserved.
Join our opt-in email list to receive the latest updates, product releases and industry news.